Last modified: April 10, 2017.
If you do not want us to handle your Personal Information in the manner described herein, please do not use the Site.
1. Public information
- Amazing Hiring aggregates publicly available information from a number of online resources, which do not require login credentials (“Public Information”). This Public Information may be made available to users of the Services. Amazing Hiring does not verify and cannot guarantee the accuracy of any Public Information available through the Services.
- Your Personal Information is not part of the Public Information available to users of the Services, provided, however, that your Personal Information is available to other authorized users within your organization’s corporate account with Amazing Hiring.
- To request that Public Information about you be removed from our Site, please use our Remove My Profile tool at http://amazinghiring.com/optout/.
2. Information we collect
- Personal information you provide. We receive and store information you voluntary provide to us by using certain features of the Services, or otherwise use the Services. When you register with us, we require you to provide certain Personal Information, such as your first and last name, title, work email address, phone number, company name, position, and payment data.
- User content. You may upload to the Site your database of candidate profiles and/or resumes, add personal information for specific candidates, create vacancies, and publish notes about candidate profiles (collectively, “User Content”) to take advantage of advanced features of the Services. Your User Content will be aggregated with Public Information and available for viewing and editing only by authorized users within your organization’s corporate account with Amazing Hiring. Except as set forth in the previous sentence, and to the extent that your User Content is not already part of Public Information, Amazing Hiring will not aggregate or commingle your User Content with Public Information.
- Automatically collected information. When you access the Services, we may automatically record certain information from your system by using different types of tracking technology. This automatically collected information may include Internet Protocol address, a unique user ID, version of software installed, system type, the content and pages that you access on, and download from, the Site, your search queries within Services, and the dates and times that you visit the Site.
- Cookies. When you access the Services, we may send one or more cookies – small text files containing a string of alphanumeric characters – to your computer. We may use both session cookies and persistent cookies. A session cookie disappears after you close your browser. A persistent cookie remains after you close your browser and may be used by your browser on subsequent visits to the Site. Persistent cookies can be removed. Please review your web browser “Help” file to learn the best way to modify your cookie settings.
3. Use and sharing of personal information
- Personal contact. Amazing Hiring may use your Personal Information and User Content that you provide to us to create and maintain your account, to personalize your experience, to aggregate institutional history for your organization’s recruiting efforts, and to send periodic email communications relating to our Services, such as purchase receipts, account confirmations, and customer care correspondence. We may also send out emails to inform you of new or updated data related to searches you have previously performed or about new products we think may be of interest to you.
- Services. Amazing Hiring may use Personal Information about your use of the Services in order to adjust our sorting algorithms and to otherwise improve the Services.
- Required disclosure. Amazing Hiring reserves the right to disclose Personal Information to third parties, without notice to you, if required to do so by law, or if Amazing Hiring has a good faith belief that disclosure is necessary to (i) comply with legal process served on us; (ii) protect and defend our rights or property; (iii) act in an emergency to protect someone’s safety.
- Successor-in-interest. Amazing Hiring reserves the right to transfer Personal Information to any successor in interest to the Amazing Hiring business.
4. Data security
We use commercially reasonable physical, managerial, and technical safeguards in an effort to preserve the integrity and security of your Personal Information. We cannot, however, ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to Amazing Hiring, and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your transmission of information, we make commercially reasonable efforts in an effort to ensure the security of our systems. However, please note that this is not a guarantee that such information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards.
If we learn of a security systems breach, we may attempt to notify you electronically so that you can take appropriate protective steps. We may post a notice on the Site if a security breach occurs. Depending on where you live, you may have a legal right to receive notice of a security breach in writing. To receive a free written notice of a security breach you should notify us at: email@example.com.
5. Children's privacy
The Services are directed to people who are at least 18 years old, and Amazing Hiring does not knowingly collect Personal Information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are aware that we have collected Personal Information from someone under the age of 18, please alert us at firstname.lastname@example.org and the information will be removed from our system as soon as is reasonably possible. This policy regarding collection of data from children exceeds the requirements of the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act.
Amazing Hiring does not knowingly aggregate or provide Public Information about people under the age of 18. Amazing Hiring’s candidate search may return Public Information about children between the ages of 13 and 18 because this Public Information originates from third-party websites that permit children who are 13 years and older to create public profiles. To remove any candidate profile, including a listing that contains information about a person under the age of 18, please use our Remove My Profile tool at http://amazinghiring.com/optout/.